Marketing Options International
Marketing Options International (MOI) is an award-winning, fully integrated B2B technology marketing agency. We specialise in the strategic planning, creation and delivery of clever brand awareness, lead generation and relationship marketing programmes targeting today's IT buyer.
With offices in London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney, we combine global reach, local understanding and social nous to produce results-driven campaigns that span evolving media, markets and territories.
B2B Marketing Awards - Agency of the Year Finalist
B2B Marketing Awards - Winner of 'best event marketing campaign'
- Runner up for 'best international campaign'
B2B Marketing Awards - Shortlisted for 'best content marketing campaign'
- Shortlisted for 'best low-budget campaign'
MOI are members of the following organisations, and adhere to their rules and practices:
The Telemarketing Company
Established in 1990 and based in Brighton, The Telemarketing Company is the UK's leading Business-to-Business outbound telemarketing agency. We provide a range of high quality unscripted demand generation services, including appointment setting, lead generation, lead nurturing and paid and free event attendee generation.
We also offer data cleansing and profiling and market research to organisations ranging from SMEs to the world's leading organisations.
With 200 workstations, trained, salaried, mature agents and an in-house software development team, we can handle projects of any size and complexity. We offer 100% call recording and complete transparency, coupled with complete flexibility to allow our clients to start and stop projects on demand with no penalty. As a result, 87% of our work is with happy repeat clients who see a strong ROI from our work.
The Telemarketing Company is authorised by the FSA, holds Investors in People Accreditation and is a member of the DMA and is a Market Research Society company Partner with AITS accreditation.
At The Crocodile, we recognise that the best B2B marketing strategies no longer stop at the door of the sales department. We think marketing works best when it shares the commercial objectives of the business – and can make a measurable contribution.
If the starting point for any marketing activity is the simple question: How many sales do we need for business success? Then the role of marketing – and your marketing agency – becomes clear and unambiguous: nothing less than 100% of activity should be directed towards the bottom line objective. We call this the Slide One principle.
The discipline of Slide One allows The Crocodile to create strategies that measurably influence buying behaviour:
- creating response through impactful, data driven campaigns integrated across multiple channels
- initiating meaningful conversations with customers through a mix of high value content, social media and PR
- representing brands online by developing clever and engaging digital assets and communications
- nurturing prospects and customers using automation technology to converge and convert response into sales intelligence
In a B2B world that’s rapidly changing, fragmenting and delivering new and enticing communication options, The Crocodile helps clients develop and deliver clear strategies that effect the greatest change in customers’ buying behaviour – and generate qualified, measurable opportunities.
Call Jason Talbot for a chat to find out more on 0207 749 4400.
2010 B2B Marketing Awards
Runner-up - Best Channel Marketing Initiative
TBDA - The Business Development Agency
TBDA is at the cutting edge of marketing communication to drive measurable response levels, lead generation and profitability; using specific tools, techniques & software for optimising data management, crm (including single customer view), customer insight, retention & acquisition, offline and online digital & social media marketing; deploying heavy doses of common sense to responsible spending of marketing budgets. Commercial application examples available on request. Founding member of the DMA.
Really has been advising, devising and executing great B2B campaigns for over 10 years.
Along the way, we’ve attracted some of the finest marketers to join us – experts from a wide range of backgrounds, including technical, manufacturing, professional and financial services. Every member of the Really team is a proven lead generator, for businesses large and small, in all sectors and industries.
We’re a serious B2B agency, committed to measurable growth for businesses of any scale, in any sector.
Our approach is sales-led and results-driven, but this doesn’t mean we’re not creative, inventive and easy to talk to.
As a serious B2B marketing agency, our primary focus is on results.
The way we see it, every marketing campaign should be completely accountable, and it’s our job to make sure every penny of your investment is working hard to achieve your goals.
We do this by analyzing response, conversion rates, order values and profits from the moment we start working on your behalf. We have the technology to integrate our CRM systems with yours, ensuring complete transparency at every step of your campaign. And because we don’t restrict our approach to any specific element of the marketing mix, we only provide what works best for you.
Based on a clear understanding of your goals, we’ll get to work on a strategic plan and recommend a combination of on and offline marketing channels.
Meanwhile, you get to see exactly how we’re putting your investment to work, through straightforward reporting and continuous updates.
Once we understand your business and your aims, we apply our knowledge of the market and our extensive know-how to come up with the best combination of marketing techniques to get you the results you’re after.
Earnest is a full service marketing and branding agency based in Central London. The founders, Chris Wilson (Managing Director), Paul Hewerdine (Planning Director) and Matt Frost (Creative Director) all are former directors of Loewy.
In 2009, we set out to create a B2B agency with a difference:
- An agency driven by a desire to produce game-changing work - through a perfect blend of great strategy and cut-through creative.
- Recognising the fundamental changes impacting our industry today.
- Marrying old world and new world marketing techniques.
- Helping our clients manage their outbound and inbound communications to maximise ROI.
- While capturing the hearts, minds and budgets of B2B buyers.
Chris, Paul and Matt have over 50 years experience (between them, not each...) working for technology, telco and financial services companies - from multi-nationals to hyper growth start ups. It's a track record we're proud of:
- Served as lead agency for Fujitsu Services across EMEA - brand proposition development, pan European campaigns, account-based marketing programmes
- Vodafone UK's first B2B focused roster agency - repositioning Vodafone to a business audience and delivering integrated campaigns to engage senior decision-makers
- Launching Cisco's high profile IBLM internal comms initiative in EMEA
- Helping BT launch its highly successful ‘QuickStart' campaign - repositioning BT's global services offering to existing customers
And since starting Earnest, we've worked with some great clients on challenging briefs: across branding, advertising, online, social media, direct marketing, thought leadership programmes and sales enablement.
We're here to move B2B marketing on: creating brands, campaigns and strategies that surprise, engage and perform in equal measure.
B2B Marketing Awards - Shortlisted, Best B2B marcomms agency of the year
Earnest are members of the following organisations and adhere to their rules and practices:
The Association of B2B Agencies - Chris Wilson, Managing Director of Earnest, is currently Chairman of ABBA
Business Superbrands - Chris Wilson, Managing Director of Earnest, is on the Business Superbrands Council
DirectionGroup is an award winning strategy-led design and marketing agency. Over two decades of successful B2B marketing and design solutions have made our performance and use of marketing skills precise and effective. We are recognised for our success in the IT and Technology sector for our innovative work in bring technology alive through all B2B customer touchpoints. You just can't beat experience, and we have it in abundance. In design, in B2B marketing, in IT and Technology and in specialist services such as Channel and Internal Marketing.
We believe B2B marketing is not about businesses talking to businesses en masse, but businesses talking to individuals and engaging in a conversation one-to-one. We deliver marketing Campaigns and Demand Generation programmes to do just that with fantastic results that speak for themselves.
Our B2B marketing services cover:
• Strategy and planning - customer insight, data strategies, research and messaging all feeding into excellent campaign planning and proposition development
• Thought leadership programmes - unearthing the topics your customers and prospects care about most and delivering sticky content to ‘pull' them in
• Sales engagement - working with sales and marketing to create collaborative campaigns rooted in the hard reality of customer expectation
• Key Account Marketing - maximising existing customer potential and sales uplift
• Lead generation - creating a pool of warm prospects to march confidently down the sales cycle through the delivery of highly targeted communications
• C-level communications - getting past the gatekeeper to key business decision makers
Database Marketing Awards - Winner, Best Muti-Discipline Campaign
B2B Marketing Awards - Finalist, Best Integrated Campaign
B2B Marketing Awards - Finalist, Best Use of Content
B2B Marketing Awards - Finalist, B2B Lead Generation Campaign
DMA Awards - Gold, B2B Marketing
B2B Marketing Awards - Winner, Best Use of Social Media
B2B Marketing Awards - Winner, Best Campaign Microsite
Communicators in Business Awards - Finalist, Merger/change management, NCP
Marketing Society Awards for Excellence - Finalist, Jubilee year, Internal marketing campaign
Computing Awards for Excellence - Finalist, Technology advertising campaign, Fujitsu Siemens Computers
CNET Networks UK Business Technology Awards - Finalist, Technology marketing campaign, Fujitsu Siemens Computers
CNET Networks UK Business Technology Awards - Finalist, Green IT initiative, Fujitsu Siemens Computers
Direction Group are members of the following organisations and adhere to their rules and practices: