This guide will help you:
- Develop and maintain data quality standards – how to build a clean data set and keep it up-to-date.
- Comply with key pieces of legislation – how to balance both individual and corporate privacy while allowing your digital marketing to evolve.
- Understand and utilise various analytical technologies – CRM, marketing automation, behavioural analysis and social media monitoring tools.
- Grow your business network through social media – understand customers and prospects better to develop deeper customer relationships.
This guide covers:
- Strategy – integrating traditional and digital channels for maximum impact.
- Metrics – track the website visitors and prospect behaviour to measure the success of campaign performance.
- The future of data – implications and opportunities presented by the socialisation of data.