Done correctly, ABM is a hugely effective sales and marketing strategy.
In fact, 87% of marketers using account-based marketing say it delivers the highest ROI in their mix.
This 2 day online Account-based marketing training course will provide you with a highly practical overview of how ABM works, what it looks like in practice, and how to adopt and deliver it successfully in your business.
What you will learn
- How to pitch ABM to your organisation
- How to get executive buy-in and sales engagement
- How to segment and select accounts
- The six-stage ABM process for 1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many ABM programmes
- How to use research & insight effectively
- How to develop your strategy & messaging
- How to measure your ABM programme effectively
Toolkits and Key Takeaways
- The account selection template
- The six-stage process for all three types of ABM (1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many)
- Guideline agendas for ABM scoping, strategy & messaging workshops
- Recommended research & insight structure
- Several case studies of successful ABM programmes
Getting certified for the time you dedicate to upskilling yourself and boosting your knowledge.
All of our courses come with a certification of attendance and can be added to your LinkedIn profile and CV.
Hear from marketers just like you, who've attended this course
"Good precision introduction to ABM."
Head of marketing, GEA.
"Good mix of theory and practice."
Campaign manager, Flight Global.
"A really good course - lots of ideas generated."
Marketing manager, Eurocell
"Very insightful - particularly for someone new to ABM."
Marketing manager, Atos.
"Provides great ABM background and structure."
Tailored, in-company training
We can also deliver this course in-house and tailor the content to your goals. Check out our ABM Head-Start programme or get in touch to discuss your particular requirements.
Discover more about account-based marketing.
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Monday, November 9, 2020 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Robert has over 25 years experience in B2B Marketing, and he has spent the last six years at the cutting edge of Account-based marketing – helping to develop ABM strategy, messaging and programmes for some of the world’s largest organisations including Oracle, BT, VMware, EMC, Aruba Networks, DXC, Citrix, Quintiles and Tata Communications. In his current role, Robert works across the ABM spectrum from insight to marketing programmes, helping clients with strategy, planning and messaging. He is an experienced workshop facilitator, trainer and a regular speaker at B2B events. Follow him on Twitter @robertnorum