The Big B2B Budget
Because it's hard to build a great B2B brand for free
The best leaders know that deciding where to spend precious marketing budget will set them apart from the rest - and also know that their ability to prove ROI is something upon which they will be judged by a number of key stakeholders, including the board.
However over the last decade marketing budgets have been squeezed for a number of reasons, and is often the first to go in times of economic hardship. I can’t think of anything that will make business tricky in the UK in 2019 and beyond.... can you?
At this Leaders roundtable, we’ll discuss how to negotiate your budget with the board, manage the budget you get, ensure board buy-in and decide where to spend.
Other topics of discussion:
- How to talk the language of the CFO
- Budget saving tips
- Zero-based budgeting in B2B?
- How to use past performance to suggest future performance.
- How to demonstrate value where there isn’t past performance to lean on.
- Co-operating with the CFO to build investment models that work for them.