Content marketing course
About this content marketing course
“Content is king”. It is still one of the most important movers in marketing. Get it right and it is a game changer. In this one day content marketing course, you will find out how to deliver a b2b content marketing strategy that will increase customer engagement, build brand awareness, generate leads and ultimately smash your targets!
What are we going to solve together?
Are you facing an uphill battle to write and deliver b2b content marketing programmes, without really being able to maximise the assets? Are you struggling to target content to your next best customer? Are you battling against a hugely competitive landscape of “Content-overload”, to cut through the noise to stand out? If so, come to our course, and we will help you!!
This one day interactive course will cover the following:
- How to measure and optimise the performance of your content marketing so that it delivers on your objectives.
- Investigate the best content marketing examples that works best to support each stage of the customer journey across a range of different formats e.g. eDMs, blogs, whitepapers, video and web copy etc
- What a good content marketing strategy looks like and how to effectively deliver one from start to finish
- How to gain stakeholder buy in and show them that “content is king” is not just another marketing buzzword
This training course will also show you how to:
- Set clearly defined, achievable content marketing goals
- Get recognised by Google and be rewarded when you write high quality content
- Gain customer insight by identifying the right marketing technology tools that can help save you time to write what attracts really customer’s attention.
- Examine the activities needed to support your content marketing – from asset creation to distribution, and internal briefing so your content marketing meets your goals.
You will leave with: best practice templates and actionable tips from marketing professionals.
With a range of interactive exercises, content marketing best practices and actionable take-aways you’ll leave the course with everything you’ll need to develop a successful content marketing strategy or how to improve the effectiveness of your current programme.
"A great, well structured course with dynamic content and insights, also a good place to network and find out what other marketers are doing for their business."
Marketing and brand specialist, Vocalink
"Some useful insights and a good sense check and reiteration of what we should be doing."
Senior marketing manager, Domino Printing
"Very informative and useful at giving a big picture view of the role of content, stakeholders and tactics."
Marketing manager, PA Consulting
"Really beneficial, lots of valuable tools, frameworks and processes to take away and implement."
Marketing manager, RBS International
"Very good, concise and informative."
Web manager, Informa
Ruth Connor is an independent marketing trainer and practising Marketing Director with more than 20 years’ experience in both B2B and B2C marketing.
Ruth has held roles in numerous organisations including: BUPA, Legal & General, Westfield Health and Consumer Intelligence during her career and has significant experience of B2B brand development, digital and content marketing, and integrated campaign planning and delivery. She has also developed and taken to market-leading products and led award-winning Internal Comms and PR campaigns.
Over the last 7 years she successfully launched and managed content marketing programmes in three different B2B businesses where blogs and customer newsletters have outperformed average industry performance resulting in increased brand engagement and lead generation, and assisted in winning new and retaining existing business.
She’s been a guest tutor at the IDM for over 4 years, covering topics such as content marketing planning and implementation, development and use of personas and customer journeys. And as a Marketing tutor she is focused on actionable learning that workshop attendees can take back to their businesses to implement and drive improvements.