The annual event brought together the leading lights of the B2B marketing world for a day of collaboration, inspiration and networking, and the agenda was carefully pieced together to guarantee the year’s most valuable day out of the office for senior leaders.
Keynote sessions from Phil Jones MBE, MD of Brother, and Doctor Sue Black OBE set the tone for the day, which also included the launch of B2B Marketing’s Agents of change research project and a plea from Electric Dog for attendees to ‘disrupt themselves’ before it's too late.
"What a fantastic day. It was far and above any other peer to peer networking I have done in a long time" Sarah Donnelly, Arcadis
A look inside
Talks from the day included:
- From CMO to CEO - Getting to the top, Phil Jones MBE from Brother
- How to be an agent of change, Joel Harrison from B2B Marketing
- Are millennials really so different from you and me?, panel discussion moderated by Jess Pike from B2B Marketing
- #VOOM - The power of gamification in B2B, Scott Wilkinson from Virgin Media Business
- Disrupt yourself, Thomas Power from Electric Dog