'All change' – How can financial services organisations grow their customer base?
Digital transformation and a more connected, more demanding consumer mean businesses in the financial services sector need to adapt.
The financial services sector is currently undergoing a period of massive change driven by:
- Low levels of consumer trust
- New players disrupting the market
- More stringent data and compliance requirements
- Better connected, more sophisticated consumers
- Rapid technological change
This creates significant challenges for financial services organisations in terms of how they engage with prospective and existing customers in order to grow their customer base.
Our article will look at how human interaction can help businesses address some of these challenges in terms of:
- Communicating authenticity
- Building trust
- Maintaining data quality
- Understanding consumer needs
- Personalising the customer experience
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner The Telemarketing Company who may contact you with further relevant information.