Round table discussion: The future of tech marketing: What’s impacting growth and revenue for 2022 and beyond?
Zoom virtual session
We’d like to personally invite you to join our virtual round table discussion on March the 3rd, for senior marketers in tech.
Key discussion points
As a marketing leader in the tech sector, you face some very specific challenges:
- Which tech-marketing strategies and tactics will drive the most scalable, long-term revenue and growth for your business in 2022?
- And, how do you tangibly and compelling demonstrate to the board, the contribution and value of your team’s marketing in that growth plan?
This timely roundtable is an opportunity for you to hear from and share with other B2B tech marketing leaders, experiences and insights around this hot topic, with a focus on:
- What tactics, metrics and goals will make it easier for you to show marketing value to the board?
- What short and long-term revenue generation strategies do you and your tech marketing peers have planned
- What works, what doesn’t and what’s changing?
- How should brand-building and demand generation strategies come together, for maximum revenue impact?
- What role can CX play in your marketing’s contribution to building long-term customer value?
It's happening on March the 3rd at 10:00am GMT via Zoom. Take-aways will be hugely valuable, but spaces are very strictly limited, and by invitation only.
We'd love to see you there. Please click the button below to RSVP and request your place.