New World, New Values, New Order
The must-attend event for all B2B marketers is the IDM’s annual conference, exploring a topical theme with first-class speakers and interactive discussion and debate.
On 24 May 2012, we address the fundamental shifts that B2B marketing must make in today’s new world order, where the most influential company makes no physical product, an individual can stand up to a multinational corporation and trust is earned through behaviour, not promises.
Leading B2B experts explore why, whatever its size, an organisation needs to treat customers as people treat people.
The conference is chaired by Debbie Williams F IDM, B2B Marketing Consultant and Chair of the IDM B2B Council, and opens with a keynote from Kate Robertson, UK Group Chairman, Euro RSCG Worldwide and co-founder of One Young World.
Join 200 like-minded marketers to discovers fresh techniques, understand new behaviours, discuss inspired case studies and take away great ideas.
- Why good business is better business: why transparency and authenticity are the new rules of modern business
- Think global, grow faster: what smaller companies can learn from the “big boys” (and vice versa)
- Understanding today’s digital exhaust: how leading innovators are using a dynamic customer view to drive campaigns
- How to be a socially-enabled business: taking the virtual world to the next level and putting it at the heart of your strategy
- Automated lead nurturing: this time it’s personal! Strategies that really do fine-tune the needs and demands of today’s B2B buyer
- Trust in the cloud: compliance and security issues plus a 5-point guide to the new cookie legislation
- Inspiration from IBM, KLM, Psion and more: real-time marketing, getting creative with mobile, next-level social
- Panel debate: Hire or hone? Recruit ready-skilled specialists, or develop in-house talent? You decide!
The conference takes place at The Commonwealth Club, 25 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2N 5AP. Just minutes from Trafalgar Square, this venue is rich in history with a fresh contemporary twist.