For a marketer the world revolves around the customer; insights into their motivations and perceptions are the basis for every action. But with an endless ‘wish list’ of questions in mind where does the successful marketer focus their energy? In this webcast, presented by David Willan, chairman, Circle Research, we explore the five questions that matter most and outline how to answer them.
1. Are all buyers in your target market the same?
2. What really matters to them when making buying decisions?
3. What is seen to be the unique essence (and substance) of your brand?
4. What marketing messages and channels resonate most strongly with your target market?
5. How satisfied are your customers and are they evangelists?
Presenter David Willan has been involved in B2B marketing research for more years than he’s prepared to admit to. Over this time he has developed insight programmes for some of the world’s leading B2B brands including Vodafone, Ericsson and BP Castrol. David is Chairman of Circle Research, an associate of Ashridge Business School and regularly speaks at major industry events such as the GSMA Mobile World Congress.