Join this Eloqua webcast to learn how to effectively nurture leads with an integrated email, social media and content marketing strategy and dramatically drive your event attendance.
Email marketing has always been effective for business-to-business event marketers. Today new options to integrate email marketing with content and social media marketing help to build anticipation and desire for your events. Combining new content options with marketing automation will help you nurture leads effectively.
Attend this Eloqua webcast presented by Dave Chaffey, CEO of SmartInsights.com to learn how you can:
- Develop an event messaging strategy with the right frequency
- Build content marketing throughout your online event
- Use social sharing and amplification to expand your reach
- Apply marketing automation to trigger follow-up
- Use good practice in email template design to maximise response
3.30 - 3.40pm - Introduction, Joel Harrison, editor, B2B Marketing
3.40 - 4.15pm - Presentation, Dave Chaffey, CEO, SmartInsights.com
4.15 - 4.30pm - Live Q&A