The Knowledge Bank is an essential, dedicated resource for B2B marketers, focusing on key areas of interest, and designed to provide highly focused content to help marketers to better meet their objectives. Each Knowledge Bank area contains a wealth of highly accessible, practical content; plus case studies demonstrating best practice and strategies for success; recent related features; news; links to other resources, and much more
Don't miss out!
Share your expertise and learn from the leading names in B2B marketing. Discuss the latest trends and find answers to burning questions with our blog and forum discussions. Can you afford to miss out?
- Strategies and case studies for development and exploitation of an effective B2B brand.
- How to leverage the power of CRM for effective customer insight and marketing.
- Advice, best practice and more on how to better understand your customers
- How to gather, use and analyse data for effective B2B marketing strategies.
- Insight and guidance on driving demand for your brand's products and services.
- How to best leverage the power of direct marketing in your campaigns
- Advice, guidance, and much more on how to use the number one B2B channel
- Guidance on how to ensure you get the most out of your events
- Best practice, case studies and whitepapers to help you leverage inbound marketing techniques
- How to make the most of the plethora of B2B marketing channels available
- Guidance on how to target, implement and maximise international market opportunities
- Guidance to enhance and increase ROI through automation of marketing tasks
- How to keep up to speed with marketing’s fastest growing channel
- Best practice, case studies and more to help you make the most of public relations
- Best practice advice on how to keep your career moving in the right direction
- Gain insight on how to get the most from your marketing campaign spend
- Information on how to best promote, optimise and measure your websites effectiveness
- How to make best use of the telephone for effective direct business communications