This introductory guide is designed to help business-to-business marketers get to grips with the basics of content marketing. It talks marketers through step-by-step planning, implementing and maintaining a successful content marketing programme.
Many B2B brands have woken up to the fact that content is ‘king’ and are using it at an unprecedented rate, leaving some marketers confused as to how they can ensure cut through in an oversaturated market. Only the best content will reach its target audience as buyers become more selective over the content they want to consume. It’s no longer good enough to be just doing content marketing – it’s quality that will raise your game.
The Beginners Guide to Content Marketing includes a step-by-step implementation process, content marketing plan templates to help marketers get started, an award-winning case study to demonstrate success, key learning outlining skills and disciplines marketers need to adopt, and a handy further reading list.
This guide is suitable for B2B marketers early in their career, those unfamiliar with the subject area, those switching to a marketing career, or those marketers in need of a refresher.
- How to do content marketing
- Editorial calendar template
- B2B Awards case study
- Key learnings
- Reading list
This guide is suitable for:
- Brand marketers
- Digital marketing professionals
- Heads of marketing
- Heads of social media
- Marketing communications managers
- Content marketers
- Marking directors
- Marketing managers
- Anyone involved in the process of defining or re-defining content marketing strategies
This guide will help you:
- Set core objectives – define your objectives and know what success looks like before launching a content campaign.
- Create a strategy – the fundamental stages needed to complete a successful B2B content marketing campaign.
- Plan content – put together a content schedule for your production and delivery goals.
This guide includes:
- A case study – an award-winning case study showcases successful content marketing in action.
- Pitfalls to avoid – common content marketing mistakes to steer clear of.
- Further reading – additional resources linked to content marketing.