Atos case study
A marketing team transformational journey
The B2B Marketing team put together an Enterprise membership package designed specifically to support Atos on its marketing transformational journey.
And the numbers tell the story:
- £687 million of new sales pipeline
- 227 new deals in the pipeline through 15 marketing campaigns
- £1.5 billion of pipeline supported across 83 bids
- £15.23 million of closed deals generated by marketing
- 22 new Atos client advocates nurtured
- Multiple awards at the independently judged B2B Marketing Awards
Access Group case study
How a fast growth B2B tech business achieved record ROI and results through B2B Marketing’s Enterprise membership and team development
Investing in team development through B2B Marketing’s Enterprise membership programme has delivered outstanding results for Paul De’Ath, head of field marketing at Access.
The Access Group’s marketing team’s results after the first 12 months speak for themselves:
- 25% increase in the number of opportunities generated, year-on-year
- £78.5 million of marketing-generated pipeline revenue
- £1 million: The value of each marketer in closed revenue
- 95.5% marketing staff retention rate
Scottish Enterprise case study
Putting team development at the centre of delivering killer marketing results
Scottish Enterprise (SE) briefed the B2B Marketing team to deliver a high-value, bespoke training and team development solution that would ramp up their digital marketing capabilities.
The milestone achievements chalked up by SE demonstrate outstanding ROI:
- New social media strategy delivered LinkedIn followers target of 100,000
- SE is now at number one in its marketplace for overall engagement via content marketing
- New lead generation tactics delivered a record number of marketing qualified prospects
Armstrong World Industries case study
How global B2B brand Armstrong World Industries is empowering its marketers to scale new heights.
Armstrong asked the Enterprise Solutions team at B2B Marketing to create a team development package that would work for the most junior to the most senior marketing team member, including:
- Face-to-face training
- Team Premium membership
- The B2B Leaders programme
“In a short space of time of partnering with B2B Marketing, the Armstrong team has seen improvements in both marketing metrics and in meeting its immediate challenges.” says Armstrong’s marketing and commercial excellence director, John Kerr.