What does digital transformation mean to B2B organizations?
Merkle’s B2B International surveyed over 1,000 business strategy decision makers across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, across different industries including IT, Technology, Construction, and Food & Drink as well as a wide range of business sizes from SMEs to Enterprises. Our survey reveals a better understanding of what digital transformation means to organizations across various regions, industries, and sizes.
In this research, you’ll learn:
- What digital transformation means to B2B businesses
- How many brands have sufficient budgets to meet their digital ambitions
- How digital investment is prioritized
- Where technology is being underutilized
- How efficiently companies are using their business data
Only 55% of B2B organizations have a digital roadmap in place, with enterprises with an e-commerce offering and those working in financial services and IT more likely to be ahead of the curve.