GDPR. Just four little letters that could spell a whole heap of trouble for marketers.
The General Data Protection Regulation represents a huge shake-up to the way businesses are required to handle their customer data.
GDPR came into force across the EU on 25 May 2018. For marketers, doing nothing was not an option.
Your business (and your marketing database) needed to be completely compliant with the new regulations by that date, or risk crippling fines.
Is your plan compliant?
Have you put everything in place?
Is your team ready for the impact?
If not, you need to take action now.
Download our 40 page, detailed and practical guide for B2B marketers, and discover:
- What the GDPR is and its six principles
- The obligations it imposes
- The potential implications of non-compliance
- The opportunities it presents for B2B marketers
- Practical steps you can take to prepare, now
Knowing what the GDPR demands is one thing. But knowing how to implement it is crucial. Our guide brings you practical checklists, action plans and roadmaps, including:
Checklists of actions to be completed on the path to compliance
Useful resources you can access
A timeline with milestones for action.
Download and share with your team your free copy of this essential guide now, to find out:
- The eight steps you need to ensure compliance
- How you can gain consent under the new rules (and be able to prove it)
- What you need to now consider before you email your database
- Seven mail permission re-engagement tactics that work
- How to establish a compliant email preference centre
- The new rights and powers of individuals, and how you should respond
The timeline and roadmap to compliance you need to follow (and continue to follow)
48% of organisations won’t meet the deadline for GDPR compliance.
DMA, GDPR survey, May 2017