Download this free, practical guide to planning and executing a successful marketing campaign that targets small businesses
The UK’s small firms generated a combined £1.8 trillion in revenue in the past year – and as a group of prospects, they’ve been underserved and ignored by B2B businesses for quite some time.
According to research carried out by
marketing agency Earnest
, 90% of brands struggle to identify and connect with small business owners. Don’t be mistaken; it’s simply not a case of shrinking your enterprise proposition down to a smaller scale. That won’t do the job.
This guide will explain how to get over the hurdle by planning and executing a successful SME campaign, which includes:
- How to identify and segment your potential prospects.
- How best to approach and engage these prospects.
- How language and personalisation can be used to strike the right tone.
- How to ensure SMEs engage with your message.
- Campaign case studies from top brands targeting small businesses.
“Clearly, big brands want to sell to small businesses. But they’re struggling. It seems like there’s a disconnect between how small businesses see themselves and how they’re perceived – which probably explains why 90% of brands struggle to connect with them”
Chris Wilson, MD, Earnest