Join B2B marketing and be a part of the revolution. A 20-year established brand is now bringing Propolis to the market. A subscription offering like no other, that equips b2b marketers with access to independent experts, methodologies, and frameworks to drive results within their business.
With a reach of more than 1 million global marketers, B2B’s well respected and unique position in the market delivers the peer-to-peer community, insight, resources, tool kits, guidance and practical workshops needed to guide leading marketers and their teams through the marketing transformation they need to drive business growth.
If you want to be a part of building and driving a revolutionary change within the b2b marketing industry and want to be a part of a vibrant marketing team working closely with all areas of the business in a supportive, eccentric, and collaborative environment, then keep reading.
With a brand-new offering across the globe, this is an opportunity for an individual with enthusiasm and professionalism to execute bold, creative, targeted multi-channel content-driven marketing initiatives in line with predefined events marketing plans. Support on all events throughout the year as well as supporting the marketing team across all social campaigns, email campaigns and data analysis.
The role will support the marketing team by taking responsibility of implementing the company social media strategy. Also support with events, including updating the website, working with sponsors and speakers’ on their promotion, synopsis, and general speaker support. Additional event team support will be required just prior, during and just after all events as the head of events requests.
We are looking for innovative and creative thinkers; autonomous, self-starters who like to overcome the challenges laid-out within set key deliverables.
If you passionate about marketing, then we are looking for you.
The key areas of responsibility for this role include:
- Being responsible for actioning the social media strategy for the business
- Driving lead generation across social media as well as the website
- Build, nurture and maintain event delegate loyalty and repeat bookings
- Email marketing and email automation
- Display and retargeting programmatic marketing
We are looking for someone who demonstrates drive and commitment to succeed. Who has a proven track record of adding value to a marketing team and who is able to hit the ground running and fit in with a dynamic marketing team that works at pace.
- As a successful Marketing exec, your skills and experience will include:
- B2B marketing experience (ideally)
- Great copywriting skills (a must)
- Project and budget management skills
- Experienced in using marketing tech including email marketing platforms, CRM systems, web and social analytics and CMS
- Competitive salary
- Bi monthly staff event
- Flexibility for remote working
- Professional growth.
- Career progression.
- Fabulous collaborative working environment.
If this sounds like you, we can not wait to get your application! Apply now by sending your CV and a a cover letter to jennie.barrick@b2bmarketing,net
Expected start date: ASAP
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.