6sense sees tremendous opportunity to unite the revenue team and advance the sales and marketing technology space beyond disparate tools, outdated playbooks and team silos. They’re ushering in a new era of B2B platforms that will fundamentally transform the way companies create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue.
6sense Revenue AI is the most comprehensive platform that puts the power of AI, big data, and machine learning in the hands of every member of the revenue team. With 6sense Revenue AI, revenue teams can capture anonymous buying signals, target the right accounts at precisely the right time, and boost revenue performance with recommendations for the channels and messages most likely to convert. All of that activity paves a path toward predictable revenue growth so marketing, sales and customer success teams can remove the guesswork that creates waste and inefficiency in their day-to-day work.
Their roadmap commitments for 2022 include:
- More data, more data operations and enrichment, more reporting. 6sense will provide technographic intelligence so organisations can contextualise data and target their best opportunities.
- Orchestrating everything. AI orchestrations and workflows are a big part of the roadmap, because they make revenue teams jobs easier, while also expanding the universe of what’s possible.
6sense was founded in 2013 on a simple but profound idea: Knowing when buyers were ready to buy could vastly improve the B2B buying experience — and increase revenue. It would take best-in-class data, analytics, and AI, but the founders knew they could predict buyer readiness and put game-changing insights into the hands of the people who needed them most — B2B marketers and sellers. 6sense launched the world’s first B2B sales and marketing predictive intelligence platform in 2014. By 2020, 6sense was cited as a leader by Forrester in their Forrester New Wave™: Account-Based Marketing Platforms report.
About 6sense’s solutions
Today’s B2B selling environment has evolved. Purchase decisions are made by teams of stakeholders. They prefer to remain anonymous until deep into the buying journey. And years of annoying tactics has made them more resistant to efforts than ever.
Simultaneously, B2B organisations face inefficiencies and silos in their pursuit of revenue attainment, retention, and growth. That results in false leads, long sales cycles, wasted time, burned-out salespeople, and inaccurate revenue projections.
6sense addresses that by applying the power of AI across the entire buyers’ journey, removing the guesswork that plagues revenue teams, providing a better customer experience, and producing a high-quality pipeline that is more likely to convert to revenue.
About 6sense’s customers
6sense’s ideal customer is any B2B company seeking a competitive advantage through AI, powerful data, and solutions for the entire revenue team. 75% of their customers are tech companies, but the customer base increasingly includes other industries, like manufacturing, financial services, and healthcare and life sciences. As the only ABM platform to put the power of AI into the hands of marketing, sales, customer success, and operations, buying team personas and active platform users are represented on each of these teams, from the c-suite to BDRs and entry-level revops specialists.
Customer satisfaction, loyalty and development
According to the 6sense Business Impact Framework Report, customers prioritising accounts identified by 6sense’s patented intent based prediction model achieve, on average, a 2X increase in deal size, 10% improvement in opportunity conversion rates, 25% reduction in deal-to-close time, and a 120% improvement in revenue effectiveness.
6sense has been recognised as the number one ranked account-based advertising platform by our customers in G2 reports for six consecutive reporting periods. Additional highlights include:
- 99% of users rated the 6sense ABM/ABX platform with 4 or 5 stars for Account-Based Advertising Software.
- 98% of users rated the 6sense ABM/ABX platform 4 or 5 stars for Account-Based Orchestration.
6sense received a number of accolades and recognition in the past year:
- Leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Account-Based Marketing Platforms, Q1 2022 report; Leader in the Gartner 2022 Magic Quadrant for Account-Based Marketing Platforms Report; G2 leader in 11 2022 Spring Grid Reports.
- Forbes Cloud 100 list (2021).
- Best Workplace (2021 was the 3rd year in a row).
- Best Place to Work in 2022 (Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards).
- Top Private Cloud-Computing Companies (2021, attery Ventures).
- Recognised by employee-review website Comparably for the Best Company Outlook and Happiest Employees, Best Perks & Benefits, Best Culture, Best for Women and Best for Diversity, Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Best Engineering Teams, Best Product and Design Teams, Best Marketing Teams and Best Sales Teams (Comparably).
- Best CEO (2021, Glassdoor and Comparably).
In 2021, 6sense expanded its robust and growing ecosystem of partners including Drift, Mediafly, Bombora, G2, TrustRadius, Salesloft, and others. Many of these partnerships were deepened this past year to enhance data and decisioning consistency across customers’ tech stack.
6sense also made three acquisitions in the past year and has already integrated many capabilities into the 6sense platform:
- Fortella brings AI to pipeline planning, forecasting, and measurement to predictably achieve revenue goals. Slintel expands 6sense’s data superiority with enhanced technographic data; account and contact-level psychographic data; deep market insights on account events, expansions, and other changes; and contact data.
- Saleswhale provides an AI-driven email marketing platform to convert interest to opportunities at scale.
Market engagement and/or leadership
6sense has been recognised for its market-defining technology by a number of analyst firms and peer review sites including Forrester, G2, TrustRadius and Gartner. In addition, the company has been recognised for its strong culture by employees on Glassdoor and Comparably.
6sense also launched two new communities in the past 18 months for CMO’s and CRO’s with the goal of providing a safe space for open, peer-to-peer connection to discuss and solve common challenges leaders face at global B2B organisations. CMO Coffee talk was launched in May 2021 and now boasts a growing community of 2,000+ marketing executives who are engaged weekly during virtual events, annually at a retreat, and daily in Slack. CRO Coffee Talk, was launched in March 2022 and is a no-holds-barred community built for revenue leaders by revenue leaders to answer the questions that keep them up at night.
6sense had a record year across a number of key measurables highlighting the increasing momentum for the company that includes three acquisitions and doubling the number of customers and revenue in 2021 for the third consecutive year. This momentum was followed by a $5.2 billion valuation after raising a $200 million Series E round of funding while surpassing 1,000 employees to kick-off 2022.
“The marketing team now has something of great value that’s instrumental in building out our ABM process. You need a platform like 6sense to do all this – and measure – effectively”
Justin Noll, senior director of marketing, Phenom People
“I feel happy to be part of 6sense. The best part is the culture, and people which keep me up and motivated at work. There is empathy and understanding and flexibility which makes me look forward to working here…”
employee feedback, via Comparably
“Super exciting. There’s no day I feel like not going to work. People are amazing and the work is great…Leadership is empathetic and down-to-earth. Couldn’t ask for more”
employee feedback, via Comparably
Check out Propolis, our exclusive community for B2B marketers to share insights, learn from industry leading marketers, and access our best content. You’ll find even more in-depth, detailed case studies from award-winning campaigns and learn from the best to be the best.