Have you ever thought about what it really takes to become a CMO? Or, what B2B marketing leaders actually look for when interviewing for positions on their team? Well, you’re not alone.
These are some of the questions we get asked every day by marketers like you. And if you’re like most B2B marketers, we know you’ll probably have a thirst for learning new tactics and developing your skills.
Today, more than ever, you have to take charge of your career. Sadly, that next big job opportunity won’t always land in your lap, that’s what’s driven us to set up our podcast
We want you to listen to and learn from some of the most successful leaders and influencers in the B2B marketing space. We ask them questions like…
- How did they get to where they are?
- What mistakes did they learn from?
- How do they improve their knowledge?
- What marketing failure made them a better marketer?
- What do they look for when hiring into their team?
- What should marketers do to improve their interviewing?
- How do they balance work and family life?
If you’re someone who wants to develop your
career in marketing
, then check out our podcast and enjoy the knowledge our mentors share. In this episode, we speak to Joel Harrison, co-founder and editor-in-chief at
. With the upcoming
, we thought there was no better time to sit down with Joel and talk about all things B2B marketing. And of course, find out more about the man himself.