Social Media Exec
Farringdon, London, EC1
Are you looking to join the content team in a vibrant, high-growth, market-leading, global professional development business?
Are you an avid social media consumer with a passion for sharing content and making connections, and with a desire to learn how to translate this passion into creating business revenue?
We’re looking for a confident, fast-learning and inquisitive minded graduate with natural writing skills, a creative flair and a data-focused, analytical mind, to join us as our social media exec.
A little bit about us
is the leading international resource for B2B marketers. Our mission is to provide marketers and integrated sales teams with leading-edge, practical guidance, inspiration and professional development to help them maximise their business performance.
We host some of the biggest events in the industry and have a global reach. Our membership, training and events support over 250,000 marketers worldwide to make more informed decisions, develop professionally and create more business opportunities.
We are a growing, evolving organisation, with a fast-pace and a dynamic, change-embracing culture.
On top of all that we offer a great team environment to work in. We’re hugely team-focused so you’ll never feel out on your own. And we take huge pride in our success, in our brand and in each other.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and social media savvy graduate to help us maximise the reach and business value we get from our key social media networks: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. You’ll be tasked with helping us drive web traffic, website conversions, event ticket sales and Google search rankings through actively sharing content and engaging with key influencers in our social media networks.
You’ll be using social media analytics tools to identify key content topics and engage people, writing and creating stand-out social media posts, building paid-social campaigns, and tracking/reporting on your results and KPIs.
- Monitor and respond to any social media messages or posts that require action
- Plan, manage and optimise social media content through analytics, paid and organic social media campaigns, and active outreach
- Undertake detailed content consumption and engagement analysis using paid tools including Google Analytics, Buzzsumo and Ahrefs, to create monthly reports with recommendations for content topics and titles
- Identify and actively engage with social media influencers, in order to build shares and drive sales of events tickets and training course seats.
- Write, create and send a weekly content update bulletin using our ESP – Marketo, with different variations for free members, paid members and prospects
- Work with the editor-in-chief to help build his social media profile
- Competitive salary
- Bi-monthly staff event
- Perkbox membership
- Flexibility to work from home
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee available every day
We are looking for an analytic individual who enjoys using tools to analyse, interpret and report on data. Someone with a naturally creative flair, they like to express in both writing and visuals. A person with writing skills who finds it easy to express ideas and thoughts in clear and well-written content. And above all we are looking for someone who can demonstrate their enthusiasm and ability to learn new skills and capabilities quickly and to seek out and apply new learning.
To be considered for this role you must have the following
- A degree
- Demonstrable work experience as part of your studies
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills
- Social media skills
- The ability to analyse data
- The ability to write well
- A creative streak
- Energy, positivity, enthusiasm and an aptitude for fast learning
If you’d like to join B2B Marketing and be considered for this vacancy, please forward your CV along with a cover letter to
We with you the best of luck with the application!