There are a variety of ways you can contribute to B2B Marketing, including features, case studies, reviews and best practice or how to guides.
Below you can find all the briefs you need to share your B2B marketing experiences and expertise with our readers. Selected articles will appear in both the magazine and online.
For magazine submissions email firstname.lastname@example.org
For website submissions email email@example.com
- Forward features
- Case studies
- How to/best practice
- Speaker opportunities
You can see the full list of forward features here. To contribute a feature idea or comment for a feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion. If this is of relevance, it will be forwarded to the appropriate writer, and an interview will be arranged. Please note: names of authors will not be made available.
Word count: 350-500 (flexible)
To join our thriving blogging community, please submit a Become a blogger form. Once approved as a blogger, you will receive a confirmation email with more details.
Word count: 800 (flexible)
These following areas of discussion are essential. Using each point as the basis of a paragraph or at least section is required.
- Who is the client company? What products/services do they offer? To what target audience? Any other pertinent information - please keep this brief, less is definitely more.
- What was their marketing problem?
- Why did they chose to work with the agency/service provider?
- What solution was devised? How did it work and how did address the business issue.
- This section should make up the bulk of the article. It should explain the approach that was adopted, and why this was chosen, and look at any problems encountered and how they were resolved.
- What results were achieved?
- Quote from the client - this must be attributed to a marketing decision maker within the client company.
- Activity going forward - how is the success being carried forward?
Please provide a high-res image of relevant marketing activity to serve as a headline image.
Submit a case study to email@example.com
Word count: 800 (flexible)
These articles are designed to provide marketers with practical tips and guidance on how to achieve a specific marketing objective or business need. This would be made clear in the title. For example: ‘How to... refresh your marketing database'.
They must NOT be a general discussion around the issue with no specific actionable advice - the article must deliver clear guidance that is easily accessible.
Structure and style
In terms of structure, to meet the objective of the article, they should be broken down into clearly identified steps or bullet points to help the reader navigate the content quickly and draw out relevant information in the quickest possible manner. This could even be drawn through into the title; for example: ‘Six golden rules for refreshing your marketing database'.
The number of points used could vary between three or six, depending on the subject and the advice on the author's perspective. Obviously the fewer points specified, the more detail will be required.
The article must start with an introduction, briefly explaining the dynamics of the business objective or issue. It is suggested this should be no more than 250 words. The remainder of the article should be devoted to the advice and practical guidance.
It must be written in the first person.
Submit a 'how to' to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be a speaker at one of B2B Marketing's regular training workshops and seminars please email email@example.com.