Account Based Marketing: The perfect sales and marketing marriage?
It's truly the wedding of the year.
Before you think about processes and technology for your ABM, you’ll need to ensure your marketing team is aligned and ready to work collaboratively with sales. Which can mean some big changes.
So what are the key steps to take to be an ABM Leader that really drives through change in a large, complex business?
Join us to discuss how best to align your sales and marketing activities for ABM, in our free roundtable exclusively for senior, client side B2B marketers.
Key points to discuss are:
- How to ensure your marketing team is ready to collaborate with other departments
- The difference between buy-in in theory and behaviour change
- Key milestones and warning signs every ABM leader should be aware of
- Signs that someone may never be converted to ABM
- The wider impacts of ABM across the business
- The skills, both marketing and personal, required in ABMers
When, who and where:
- Wednesday 31 January, 10am-12pm
- B2B Marketing HQ, 5th Flover, Clover House, 147-9 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3HN
- For senior client side marketers looking to implement ABM into complex organisations