Done correctly, ABM is a hugely effective sales and marketing strategy.
In fact, 87% of marketers using account-based marketing say it delivers the highest ROI in their mix.
This 2 day online Account-based marketing training course will provide you with a highly practical overview of how ABM works, what it looks like in practice, and how to adopt and deliver it successfully in your business.The ABM Essentials course is one our most established courses with over 250 delegates successfully trained by Faculty ABM expert Robert Norum over the last three years. ABM Essentials does exactly what is says on the tin. It will give you a complete walk-through of all the fundamentals that you will need to get ABM embedded in your organisation’s approach to marketing & sales.
What you will learnThe ABM Essentials will give you a complete grounding in ABM and how to get it up and running in your organisation. You’ll learn:
- How to pitch ABM to your organisation
- How to get executive buy-in and sales engagement
- How to segment and select accounts
- The six-stage ABM process for 1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many ABM programmes
- How to use research & insight effectively
- How to develop your strategy & messaging
- How to measure your ABM programme effectively
Toolkits and Key TakeawaysAll participants will receive the 100+ slide deck with all the content covered over the course of the two 3-hour training sessions. This includes:
- The account selection template
- The six-stage process for all three types of ABM (1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many)
- Guideline agendas for ABM scoping, strategy & messaging workshops
- Recommended research & insight structure
- Several case studies of successful ABM programmes
Target audienceThe ABM Essentials is ideal for anyone starting on their ABM journey and looking to implement ABM in their organisation for the first time. It is also an extremely helpful refresher for marketing and sales professionals who have started ABM but run into challenges along the way.
Getting certified for the time you dedicate to upskilling yourself and boosting your knowledge.
All of our courses come with a certification of attendance and can be added to your LinkedIn profile and CV.
Hear from marketers just like you, who've attended this course
"Good precision introduction to ABM."
Head of marketing, GEA
"Good mix of theory and practice."
Campaign manager, Flight Global
"A really good course - lots of ideas generated."
Marketing manager, Eurocell
"Very insightful - particularly for someone new to ABM."
Marketing manager, Atos
"Provides great ABM background and structure."
Tailored, in-company training
We can also deliver this course in-house and tailor the content to your goals. Get in touch to discuss your particular requirements.
Discover more about account-based marketing.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, April 22, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Robert has over 25 years experience in B2B Marketing, and he has spent the last six years at the cutting edge of Account-based marketing – helping to develop ABM strategy, messaging and programmes for some of the world’s largest organisations including Oracle, BT, VMware, EMC, Aruba Networks, DXC, Citrix, Quintiles and Tata Communications. In his current role, Robert works across the ABM spectrum from insight to marketing programmes, helping clients with strategy, planning and messaging. He is an experienced workshop facilitator, trainer and a regular speaker at B2B events. Follow him on Twitter @robertnorum