B2B customer experience training
An interactive learning workshop that provides you with the tools and techniques to apply CX frameworks instantly
In this practical virtual 2-part immersive workshop you will learn the fundamentals and essential mindsets, tools and techniques to help your company use customer experience as a competitive differentiator.
In this course, you’ll learn how to listen and learn what your customers want, understand who your clients really are and find out how to match their needs with what your company does to create a unique golden space, creating truly compelling competitive advantage.
What you will learn
- Identifying the values that drive customer loyalty for your business
- Identifying the enablers and barriers to delivering great experiences
- Understand how to develop an implementation plan to align your people, products and processes to be customer orientated
- Learn the foundations of Customer Personas
- Understand the process of Customer Journeys
- Discover the potential pitfalls of CX
- Learn the principles of measuring CX
Toolkits and key takeaways✓ B2B Marketing research: Find out the top CX trends and challenges for B2B marketers
✓ Award winning B2B CX Case studies and ideas on how to differentiate your CX
✓ Frameworks on owning CX and driving internal engagement
✓ We’ll also provide a customer journey audit template for you to deploy
This workshop is great for beginners through to intermediate practitioners wanting to understand the want to develop their practical CX knowledge.
Getting certified for the time you dedicate to upskilling yourself and boosting your knowledge! All of our courses come with a certification of attendance and can be added to your LinkedIn profile and CV.
"I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot. The trainer, Shane, is fantastic, she’s so knowledgeable and is great at keeping everyone interested"
Demand Generation Manager - Thompson Reuters
"Very comprehensive and thought provoking but practical too"
Marketing Manger - Korn Ferry
"Great course, really enjoyed the case study/story approach as you will relate to your own world."
Senior Marketing Exec - Vocalink
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 2, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm