B2B customer experience training
Following best practice and hands-on exercises, this B2B customer experience training course will show you how to design the best and most profitable CX for your audience segments.
In this practical virtual 2 day workshop you will learn the both principles and practice of b2b customer experience and why businesses today are prioritising CX investment to be able to survive and thrive in challenging times.
In this course, you’ll learn how to listen and learn what your customers want, understand who your clients really are and find out how to match their needs with what your company does to create a unique golden space, creating truly compelling competitive advantage.
Not only will you learn from our expert trainer Shane Redding, who as a consultant has lead global strategic change programmes; but feedback from past delegates say they highly value the group discussions around common challenges across from a wide range of b2b industries and roles, with the chance to share experiences outside their own company with peers.
What you will learn
- How to engage stakeholders company-wide to help drive and support better customer experience
- The martech tools that help you make sense of all the interactions a customer has with your company, from the first touch to repeat loyal customer.
- About a modern CX audit: what is it, where to start, and how to do it.
- Understand which are the key customer experience metrics and how to apply them to change business performance.
- How to use CX to increase the lifetime value of customers and profitability.
- Strategies and tactics that will improve your brand value through customer satisfaction.
- How to identify and fix broken processes in the buying cycle that will deliver quick wins, from a shorter sales cycle to increased positive word of mouth
Toolkits and key takeaways
✓ Award winning B2B CX Case studies and ideas on how to differentiate your CX
✓ Frameworks on owning CX and driving internal engagement
✓ We’ll also provide a customer journey audit template for you to deploy
"I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot. The trainer, Shane, is fantastic, she’s so knowledgeable and is great at keeping everyone interested"
Demand Generation Manager - Thompson Reuters
"Very comprehensive and thought provoking but practical too"
Marketing Manger - Korn Ferry
"Great course, really enjoyed the case study/story approach as you will relate to your own world."
Senior Marketing Exec - Vocalink
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, March 11, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Shane is an independent consultant with over 30 years' international B2B direct & digital marketing experience. Shane provides strategic consultancy and practical training to both end users and DM suppliers; clients include Lexis Nexis, ITV plc, Telefonica, Sika Services AG and the IDM. Specialising in data, databases and analysis, Shane enjoys helping large and small businesses use integrated marketing to significantly improve the bottom line. Increasingly, Shane’s time is spent on advising large business transformation projects such as MA and customer experience.
In addition to her consultancy business, Shane also holds a number of non-executive directorships and board advisory roles including Livingstone Partners, SharkGate, and Consumer Intelligence.
Shane has an honorary fellowship at the Institute of Direct Marketing and was awarded Educator of the Year in 2015. She also lectures worldwide on topics including CRM, lead generation, and B2B analysis; as well as international marketing. She is the past chair of the IDM's B2B council, industry roles have included vice chair of FEDMA, UK DMA board director, and sales and marketing director of Mardev (a Reed Elsevier company).