The B2B marketing team of the future
Great marketing comes from great teams. Great teams come from great leaders/
Marketing, we’re told every other week, has changed more in the last few years than it had in the previous 50, and this rate of change is still accelerating. Buyers, business priorities and processes have all transformed the challenge we marketers face. Our response so far has been a suite of techniques and tech solutions, trying to find the perfect solution to an ever-changing problem.
These changes have necessitated structural, holistic changes to how marketing departments operate, and a key role of the marketing leader is to create a base that provides stability whilst being agile to the shifting sands of the marketing landscape.
Sounds easy, right?
In this roundtable, we’ll discuss:
- Are marketing departments fit for purpose in 2020?
- What technological advances do you expect to see in the next few years?
- How will the approach to recruitment & development change?
- How will interaction and integration evolve between marketing and the wider business?
- How can Marketing Leaders adapt their management style to best meet these needs?