B2B storytelling training
We are going virtual with our Storytelling training course:
With the need for social distancing and working from home, we have moved our training online with virtual classrooms with our trainer, Joshua Morse.
You will be able to ask questions live with Joshua and interact with other delegates.
By going virtual we have spread the training over the course of two days:
About this Storytelling training workshop:
Developed to help B2B marketers find powerful stories within their business and create interest for their audience. Ideally suited for people new to business storytelling, or who have experience but are yet to find the perfect framework to structure their content.
- Find stories worth telling
- Target the right audience
- Make a good story great
- Structure your story for maximum impact
Case study examples
This course will arm you with a stack of storytelling techniques, supported by real-world B2B storytelling examples from companies including Salesforce, Barclays and Deloitte, to show you how identify the powerful stories in your business and inspire your audience with them.
You’ll learn how to:
- Transform basic stories into inspiring and engaging ones
- Develop the best story you can with the resources you have in house, or identify when you need to bring in an expert writer
- Profile your audience to match the customer niche with the right content
- Build a framework for your story depending on the emotional outcome you want to trigger (sense of achievement, ambition, stress, admiration…)
- Write powerful headlines
- Adapt your broadcast approach depending on different media channels.
This course will equip delegates with a clear, logical approach to story writing which can be replicated time and again. This is not a creative writing course; it provides a framework on which you can hang your words to make them more engaging.
For more information about our B2B copywriting course click here .