Building Strong, Purpose-driven B2B Brands
Your brand is everything.
In this 2 day online "Brand Management" training course, you will learn the key skills needed to define and build a strong B2B brand that delivers compelling points of differentiation, creates competitive advantage, and gives your business the edge needed to thrive in our fast-changing world.
Some 77% of B2B Marketing leaders say that branding is critical to growth (Circle Research, B2B Marketing Leaders Report). Business-to-business purchasing decision makers view your brand as a central element of the value proposition, placing as much importance on what it means to them as they do on your salespeople’s efforts to win the deal
What you will learn
- How your brand influences buying decisions and your sales success
- The rational, functional and emotional facets of strong B2B brands
- How to define your Brand Essence from the ground up
- How to develop a credible ‘brand purpose’ that gives more relevance than thought leadership
- What successful B2B brands do to express their brand with creativity and integrity
- How to express your B2B brand through digital channels for long term growth
Toolkits and key takeaways
- B2B Brand Attributes
- The B2B Brand Key
- Peer assessment of your company’s brand(s) and areas for improvement
Marketing and communications professionals looking to learn more about branding and how to more effectively communicate a powerful, credible brand purpose.
Getting certified for the time you dedicate to upskilling yourself and boosting your knowledge.
All of our courses come with a certification of attendance and can be added to your LinkedIn profile and CV.
"Well worth a day out of the office. Helpful and insightful."
Head of Marketing, Innervate
"A thought-provoking course on brand, the development of a brand and how to empower engagement."
Head of marketing, Certsure
"Very informative, with strategies to take and use in the real world."
Marketing Manager, Murphy
"It was worth it- would definitely go again."
VP of corporate communications, Zeus
"Really good day- learnt lots and plenty of useful actions to take away."
Head of marketing, Barnett Waddingham
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 10, 2020 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm