Content is king: A discussion around how to optimise content for a great digital experience
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 9:30am
Zoom virtual session
It’s no secret that content plays a huge role in B2B marketing strategies.
Whether it’s through podcasts, blogs, lead generation reports, webinars, or something else, great content is often a major way for your audience to connect with your organisation and brand.
So, with that in mind, this roundtable will bring senior marketers together to discuss:
- Just how important content is to their B2B organisations, and why.
- To what extent are marketers personalising and targeting their content for specific audiences?
- The role of different buying models: i.e. how are consultancies or service-based organisations using content compared to those in, say, manufacturing?
- How important is an effective marketing strategy in optimising CX and the digital experience for your audience?
- The differences in content strategy depending on what you’re looking to achieve (i.e. conversion or retention?)
- How are marketers tracking the success of their content strategies?