From data disarray to incredible insights
Learning to fish in the data lake
Everywhere we go in the last few years, we’ve heard that data is the puzzle that, once solved, is the answer to a number of our problems. It can drive better leads, prove the value of marketing at board level, and help develop better products and everything in between.
There’s only one problem: the utopian vision of single source and cogent data is a world away from the messy, misaligned data pools that many CMOs are still faced with. Sometimes it’s incompatible, from legacy systems that have been turned off long ago, or we wish we could turn off tomorrow.
So how do we go from the data dungeon to the dream? Let’s find out.
Key points of discussion
- How to demonstrate the value of great data at board level
- What are the foundations of data quality and how do you assess your own business?
- How to build a team that can deliver on system and data improvements
- Practical and tangible ways to improve data, and how to get governance working and motivate the rest of the business.
- Using data in the right way to understand your overall customers