Event content producer
Title: Events Content producer
Location: London, EC1
A bit about us:
B2B Marketing is on a mission to transform business-to-business marketers and brands – we’re regularly looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to help us achieve this objective.
With a reach of more than 1 million global marketers, B2B’s well respected and unique position in the market delivers the peer-to-peer community, insight, resources, tool kits, guidance and practical workshops needed to guide leading marketers and their teams through the marketing transformation they need to drive business growth.
If you want to be a part of building and driving a revolutionary change within the b2b marketing industry and want to be a part of a vibrant team in a supportive, fast-moving, and collaborative environment, then keep reading.
Reporting to the Head of content, the Event content producer will work in partnership with Event operations to scope out, develop and deliver the theme and content of multiple B2B Marketing events, built around a commercial proposition. These include large-scale conferences, Awards and smaller boutique events
A fascinating blend of research, creativity and key stakeholder management.
- Deliver commercially viable events based on in-depth market research relevant to the topic and audience.
- Identify emerging business trends and translate these into content
- Work closely with the events, sales and operations team to ensure the events successful planning and execution
- Own the event agenda, building a programme with the right balance of speakers, formats, topics, etc.
- Bring ideas and innovative thinking to continually evolve content and formats to stay ahead of the market
- Manage population of the rest of the agenda – sourcing speakers (proactively and reactively) and ensuring synopsis info is fit-for-purpose.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates drive and commitment to succeed with a passion for creating successful content-led events A strong writer with an interest in B2B marketing who loves research.
Skills and experience required:
- Highly organised
- Great communicator
- Ability to multi-task
- Expert researcher
- Commercial acumen
- Content curation skills
- Team player
- Degree qualified or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competitive salary
- Working week split between office and home working (two set off days)
- Enhanced holiday
- Amazing colleagues
- Staff events
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to get your application! Apply now!