Data decathlon: How to use insights to drive results
Do you really know what you need to know?
Your customer research and insight can play such a pivotal role in the success of your marketing. But you’ve got a lot of customer data to dig through, right? And so many areas you could be researching that it gets too tough to focus on getting the insights you need.
What to expect
In this webinar, we’ll be exploring what types of data and research really make an impact on your marketing efforts and where to apply and deploy different research strategies. From brand audits to thought leadership to customer insights, marketers need to run, jump and skip through the data decathlon to find that illusive competitive advantage.
Step by step, Loudhouse founders Billy Hamilton-Stent and Angela Richmond will share with you their inside knowledge on:
- The key pieces of data research that will really make a difference to your marketing metrics
- The data strategies that actually work – and where in your mix to deploy them
- The secret to getting maximum ROI from your data research
- How to use data to double the number of objectives you hit
- Which B2B brands are doing this really well – and what exactly they are doing
DATE 29th, November, 2016
TIME 15:30 - 16:30
DURATION 60 minutes