Webinar: Implementing marketing automation – breaking through the bottleneck
With over 60 per cent of marketers using mass emails to stay in touch with customers, why do only 13 per cent use automation software?
What to expect
More than 60 per cent of marketers use mass email blasts to stay in touch with customers, however only 13 per cent are using automation software. There are many reasons why the majoirty of companies are yet to embrace marketing automation, but, in most cases, it’s down to a lack of time and resource; too many internal processes and stakeholder hurdles; or the inability to build a business case to gain financial backing.
What many people don’t realise is that after the initial setup, marketing automation can increase productivity, allow marcomms to become more personalised and frequent, and deliver on ROI in a matter of weeks, if not days.
This guide will help you to overcome the challenges of implementing marketing automation within your business, including:
- The three most common business bottlenecks.
- Why you should automate your marketing.
- What can you automate? Including examples of marketing outputs you can automate.
- Building a business case (ROI, calculating time savings, relevant content – hot topic for 2016).
- The right tool for the job – choosing your software.
DATE 15th, March, 2016
TIME 15:00 - 15:45
DURATION 45 minutes