Location: Farringdon, London, EC1 & flexible remote working
A bit about us:
Join B2B marketing and be a part of the revolution. A 20-year established brand with a reach of more than 1 million global marketers, B2B’s well respected and unique position in the market delivers the peer-to-peer community, insight, resources, tool kits, guidance and practical workshops needed to guide leading marketers and their teams through the marketing transformation they need to drive business growth.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced event coordinator to help deliver our extensive events program. You'll be joining the events team at an exciting time of transformational change, with the launch of new products, rollout of new technology and expansion into new markets and territories. We’ll be looking to you to play a key role in the team of helping us drive and build on the success of these changes.
Working with the events producer, the successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of a busy events program.
If you want to be a part of building and driving a revolutionary change within the b2b marketing industry and want to be a part of a vibrant, collaborative, supportive, eccentric, and environment, then keep reading.
The Events Coordinator is responsible for the operational delivery of all the events within the B2B Marketing events portfolio, working in collaboration with the Events Producer and representatives from other departments.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Contracts and suppliers for F2F events
- Managing all supplier and venue contracts, negotiations and relationships (for event delivery).
- Executing budgeted events spend and managing costs dynamically in proportion to revenues in order to hit agreed profits
- Working with suppliers on contra deals that enhance the event. Event delivery and operations
- Executing the delivery plan for each event, collaborating with other teams to ensure maximum awareness and alignment.
- Overseeing speaker liaison and briefing prior to confirmation of speaking details, and management on the day.
- Providing presentation training and coaching for speakers.
- Post-event analysis and delegate feedback – managing feedback processes, summarising these for wider consumption, and (where relevant) proposing improvements.
- Driving and formalising incremental improvements in operational practices, processes and delivery. • Managing/briefing AV services, and determining needs for larger events.
- Comprehensive onsite logistics management, including onsite signage, lanyards and F&B co- ordination.
- Collaborating with the head of operations to maintain and augment a tech stack to meet evolving operational needs.
- Responsible for delegate registrations, both online before the event and on-the-day check-in.
- Management, liason and coordination of streaming and other digital services providers,
- Delivery of virtual studios and backdrops, in collaboration with marketing (design).
- Platform configuration and project co-ordination
- Creating speaker preview videos and on-demand presentation production.
- Creating post event highlights videos (keynote showreel)
- Providing production data analytics reporting for sponsors.
- Creation and delivery of sponsor ROI impact reports.
- Responsible for speaker social media presence and event amplification
We are looking for someone who demonstrates drive and commitment to succeed, with a proven track record in the events production experience with the following qualities
- Ambitious, highly organised graduate.
- Great communicator
- Highly organised
- Assertive and able to direct others
- Degree level education
- Experience in events
- Bi monthly staff event
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work environment (splitting time between home working and our London office)
- Working alongside amazing people
If this sounds like you, we can not wait to get your application! Apply now by sending your CV and a a cover letter to jennie.barrick@b2bmarketing,net
Expected start date: ASAP
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.