The B2B Marketing 2020 Martech Awards
The Martech Awards categories 2020
Guidelines for submissions
Take a look at the guidelines for submissions for the full list of categories available for the B2B Marketing Martech Awards 2020.
In the following pages you can find a detailed description of each category, providing more info on what is needed to recognise and reward. There is also all the details you will need to know about the Awards process itself.
You can enter into any of the 21 award categories, in 3 different category sections:
- Industry and people (agency and client-side)
- Martech deployment.
If you’re entering multiple categories…
Make sure you tailor your entries to the category you’re entering. Judges hate to see entries that look as though they’ve been written for something else. It comes off as lazy or as if you’re playing a numbers game.
The Awards categories at a glance
- Martech vendor of the year (or B2B martech brand of the year)
- UK-based martech vendor of the year
- Emerging vendor of the year
- Martech platform of the year (the ‘people’s choice’ award)
Industry and people categories
- Inhouse marketing technologist of the year
- Martech team of the year
- Martech strategy agency of the year
- Martech enabled execution agency of the year
- Martech visionary of the year
- Best use of marketing automation
- Best use of AI (or machine learning) (includes chatbots)
- Best use of analytics/Best use of predictive analytics or intent technology
- Best use of VR or AR
- Best use of martech for ABM
- Best use of martech for demand generation
- Best use of martech for customer engagement
- Best use of martech for employee engagement
- Best use of martech for sales enablement
- Best use of martech for a live event
- Best use of martech for social or influencer marketing
- Martech transformation/acceleration project of the year
The judging process
Judging is conducted through a series of live, face-to-face judging sessions with attendees comprised of senior marketers with an interested in and experience of martech – mostly clientside or in-house marketers.The panels are refreshed each year, to maintain the integrity and vitality of the judging process.
The judging process is entirely independent from the management of the awards to ensure the highest standards of objectivity and integrity are maintained. An independent chairman – marketing consultant Shane Redding – oversees the judging process, approves the judges and validates.