Call for speakers - Get Stacked 2020
Your hottest martech speaking opportunity of the year 19 March 2020
Right now we’re looking for expert and inspiring B2B speakers and presenters with practical and inspiring experience of making martech work for marketers.
Call for speakers closes Tuesday 1 October.
Get Stacked is B2B Marketing’s technology marketing conference.
This major event will deliver targeted learning and inspiration for whatever stage the delegate is at in marketing technology adoption, and whatever their tech budget.
The event features 4 streams based around the 4 key areas essential for martech success.
InTech: Real-life examples of Martech excellence in the tech sector
Martech Optimisation: Building, augmenting and refining your stack
Martech Acceleration: Increasing performance and effectiveness
Martech Innovation: What’s new and what’s next in martech
Get Stacked call for speakers –
what are we looking for?
- Case studies from marketers on how they are using martech or building their tech stack.
- Hands-on guidance on how to achieve specific objectives through martech, or to get more from your investment.
- Visionary perspectives on new or emerging technologies, and their potential impact on the tech stack.
What we’re NOT looking for:
- Sales pitches or product demos.
- Agency or consultancy credentials presentations.
- Whitewashed or sanitised narratives, bearing little relation to real-life experiences.
Set to deliver a shed-load of know-how, insight, and inspiration, Get Stacked is all about helping the delegate realise the sky-high possibilities of their marketing through marketing technology.
Session topics we are looking to include are:
- Business goal alignment with tech
- Winning internal buy-in
- How to set and manage expectations
- Martech roadmap planning
- Tool and platform selection
- How to find good partners
- Tech stack integration
- How to avoid – and handle – mistakes
- How to measure and make more ROI.
As a chosen Marketing Technology Conference speaker you’ll be getting:
Unrivaled exposure to 400+ B2B marketers, decision-makers and influencers focused on marketing technology.
- A full-day event pass worth £599
- Blogging and content opportunities to share with our 90,000 database
- Exposure on the B2B Marketing Technology Conference website, with headshot and speaker bio
- Outstanding networking opportunities.