InTech key takeaways
- Session 2: Why it’s time to get Agile (and how to do it successfully)
Speaker(s): Paul Taylor, marketplace marketing manager and Andrew Fitzgerald, cloud marketing manager, IBM
- Session 3: How to ‘hack’ marketing success by working in sales
Speaker(s): Louis M. Fernandes, director, demand generation, UK&I and MENA, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Session 4: How to drive global tech growth, through global marketing
Speaker(s): Joe Edwards, director of global campaign development, Sage
- Will Artificial Intelligence power marketing in the "Post Modern" Era?
Speaker(s): Marc Keating, global director of digital and innovation, Stein IAS
- Stealing from Unicorns: 5 copywriting tricks to borrow from Silicon Valley’s hottest startups
Speaker(s): Fiona Campbell-Howes, MD, and David McGuire, creative director, Radix Communications
- The Science of Influencer Marketing
Speaker(s): Luke Brynley-Jones, founder and MD, OST Marketing
- How agile content tools boost content fitness and performance
Speaker(s): Kathryn Norris, head of marketing, Turtl
- Demand Generation in a self-service purchasing economy
Speaker(s): Matthew Stevens, MD, MOI Global
- Transform your customer experience and increase conversions
Speaker(s): Matt Smith, enterprise consultant, Optimizely and Paul Taylor, marketplace marketing manager, IBM
- Marketing: from execution junkie to breakthrough hero
Speaker(s): David Fox, CEO, Fox Parrack Singapour
- Next generation ABM: The latest thinking in ABM to maximise success for your business (TO BE PUBLISHED)
Speaker(s): Robert Norum, managing consultant, ABM solutions and services, agent3
- Reinventing productivity for the digital transformation: the skills and tools you need to survive
Speaker(s): Levente Nagy, senior product manager - business productivity, Microsoft
- Session 5: How to win hearts and minds in the battle for digital CX in tech
Speaker(s): Catherine Howard, UK&I marketing director, Atos
- Session 6: The new frontier of the tech marketing team
Speaker(s): Scott Allen, CMO, Microsoft
Victoria Williams , Cuerta
"It was probably one of the most useful conferences I have ever been to. As a start-up the knowledge shared was pretty invaluable."
InTech 2017 highlights
InTech 2017 was a showcase of the latest technology marketing strategies, delivered by those at the forefront of the industry.
Click here to read the best bits from InTech 2017.
What did we learn?
For those who were torn between breakout rooms (or missed it altogether), here’s a quick run down of seven of the highlights from InTech 2017.
Speaker book list.
Throughout the conference, speakers recommended a number of books to further your understanding of the topics discussed. Here's a handy list of the titles mentioned;
- Let's get real or let's not play: Transforming the buyer/seller relationship by Mahan Khalsa and Randy Illig
- Start with why: How great leaders inspire everyone to take action by Simon Sinek
- The challenger sale: How to take control of the customer conversation by Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson
- End of the competitive advantage by Rita Gunther McGrath
- Play bigger: How Pirates, dreamers, and innovators create and dominate markets by Al Ramadan, Christopher Lochhead, Dave Peterson and Kevin Maney
Social stats infographic
Take a look at the key social media engagement stats from InTech 2017, collected in one handy infographic.
Over the last eight years the B2B Marketing Summit has grown to become the single largest event of its kind in Europe.
On 22 June 2017, the B2B Summit will become B2B Marketing Ignite: the biggest, boldest and most inspiring event ever staged in B2B.
With a new Martech stream and tech playground things are really about to hot up in B2B.