6 winning examples of B2B brands using martech to smash targets
Download this free guide to find out how six B2B brands used their tech stack to deliver substantial ROI, new pipeline generation and higher engagement with both customers and employees
Martech deployment is one of the toughest challenges for B2B marketers – it’s costly, time-consuming and rarely integrates easily.
The campaigns featured in this download – winners of the B2B Marketing 2019 Martech Awards – demonstrate that it's possible with hard work, innovative thinking and business commitment.
Download this 22-page guide now to discover how:
- O2 drove more than £8 million of campaign-influenced revenue by taking its approach to demand generation to the next level.
- HSBC’s US Commercial Banking constructed its tech stack to drive more than 1500 new prospects to its pipeline with a 50% reduction in cost-per-lead.
- Baker Tilly used martech to unite 33,600 people in its 125 member firms globally around its new brand and vision.
- Iron Mountain promoted its overhauled annual customer event, increasing delegate numbers to triple figures.
- Digital River increased funnel engagement with its target audience by 907%.
- TMF Group used marketing automation to target new customers in the US and Asia Pacific, delivering pipeline ROI of more than 1000%.
Jacqui Holland, Eloqua marketing manager, O2
“It’s great to get sales and marketing aligned and recognise the success we’ve achieved, especially with marketing technology right at the heart of the change”