ABM Census 2022: Key stats and trends exploring the ongoing evolution of account-based marketing
Out of the frying pan and into the fire. We’ve made our way out of a global pandemic and into a looming economic recession, facing political instability at home and war in Ukraine. But what do these seismic shifts mean for ABMers?
We surveyed around 100 client-side marketers, comparing the results of last year’s ABM Census to paint a holistic picture of how ABM has developed.
Download this report now to learn:
- Why marketers ‘do’ ABM in the first place and if their goals line up with what they’re actually achieving.
- How ABM investment is changing (or not) in the face of an economic downturn.
- The common issues with ABM programmes.
- How mature ABMers are and how this compares to last year’s results.
- In-house vs. agency – how marketers are getting the ABM skills they need.
Download the ABM Census to see how you measure up against your peers and access a mine of ABM insight!
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner 6sense who may contact you with further relevent information.