Dialogue: Benchmarking success criteria for highly successful B2B agencies
Download this free guide to learn how to make your agency more profitable and build stronger client relationships
Running a B2B agency, let alone a successful one, can be extremely challenging. The combination of tight budgets, hard-to-reach customers, complex markets and (sometimes) poor appreciation of marketing within client companies can make running a B2B agency little short of masochism.
We surveyed agency leaders to reveal the answers to these all-important questions.
What does success look like for B2B marketing agency leaders today?
- How should agencies respond to the new wave of challenges, such as insourcing and new competition?
- What will the future of agency leadership look like?
- How can you set up your agency for future success?
Download your copy of this 24-page report, to discover:
- The top 5 challenges facing agency owners
- Tips for managing the pitch process
- Essentials for a healthy client/agency relationship
- The new services B2B marketing agencies are investing in
- Advice on improving internal agency processes
- 5 recommendations to improve agency profitability.
Teresa Allan, founding partner, The Magnus Club
"These differences highlight opportunities for change, with different ways of working that can help agencies to run better and realise greater profit with a happier workforce"
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner The Magnus Club who may contact you with further relevent information.