GDPR: 5 reasons why B2B marketers should embrace it
Download this free guide to discover why it’s time to get excited, rather than afraid, about GDPR.
The GDPR is the apocalypse. It will be to marketers what the Chicxulub asteroid was to the dinosaurs – neutering life as it’s known.
Well, that’s what the doom-mongers and those eager to sell their compliance solutions would have you believe. B2B Marketing contends that, far from signalling the end of marketing, the GDPR should be seen as an opportunity to rethink your marketing strategy and reposition the function as a source of genuine competitive advantage.
Download this free guide to learn the practical actions you can take to:
- Raise the profile of the marketing function internally.
- Stop emailing and start doing something better and more fun.
- Improve your data to drive better results from your campaigns.
- Provide your organisation with a competitive advantage.
- Why the nettle needs to be grasped right now.
Holly Rollo, CMO, RSA Security
“People are paying attention. But we have to be proactive and vocal – and that comes from marketing teams first understanding this isn’t an IT problem, this is a business risk problem”