Get Stacked research report: Moving forwards with a marketing operations function
What does marketing operations excellence look like in 2021?
While it's widely acknowledged that marketing operations can be instrumental in enabling effective martech deployment, integration and optimisation, it is not yet universally adopted.
What does marketing operations excellence looks like in 2021 as a function, and how do you achieve it?
This report examines the growing prevalence of marketing operations functions, what’s required to enable MOPs practitioners and teams to be successful, and how the function will evolve as digitisation continues.
Download this free guide to find out:
- The five signs you need a marketing operations function.
- How your peers feel about their current martech stack.
- To what level your peers are adopting the full capabilities of their stack.
- Who owns the martech budget in most organisations.
- Who is operating martech in practice.
- Recommendations that you can take on board today, in order to get your marketing operations up and running.
Simon Daniels,, Propolis Hive expert, marketing operations and process
As such, the guidance in this report on marketing operations and its priorities ought to be well received and closely scrutinised. In particular – and I won’t apologise for being a broken record on this one – MOPs is more than just martech. Key findings from the research spanning data management, process refinement, skills development, budget responsibility and planning all point towards the importance of a comprehensive MOPs function.
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner Integrate who may contact you with further relevent information.