Making the most of your event sponsorship
Download this free, practical guide on maximising your marketing investment in event sponsorship
Sponsorship of events continues to be a great way for marketers to raise brand awareness, generate leads and attract new customers.
But so many B2B brands fail to capitalise on – or worse still, squander – the opportunities associated with sponsoring an event, and end up with a disappointing return on investment.
This practical guide will explain how to:
- Establish which events are right for your business
- Negotiate the most effective sponsorship package
- Maximise your impact on the day
- Come up with compelling exhibition stands, presentations and roundtables
- Formulate an action plan once the dust has settled
- Measure your ROI.
Top tips and inspiration
Download your copy now for practical, tangible advice that will both wow delegates at events, boost engagement – and deliver maximum return on your investment.
Just take a look at the tools and techniques you can expect to learn about in this 15-page handbook, which include:
- How to secure the best deal for your brand
- How to develop a strong relationship with event organisers
- Genuine examples from top brands of ideas that have worked
- Five of the best freebies to give away to create a real buzz among delegates
- Innovative methods to collect data on attendees.