The tech marketer's guide to customer onboarding success
Download your free, step-by-step guide to planning water-tight B2B customer onboarding programme
For B2B marketers in tech, customer onboarding is critical.
Get it right and you can lock in customer loyalty and value. Get it wrong, and your new-user customer journey will be a leaking pipeline.
So how do you make sure your onboarding programme is leak-proof?
This free, 22-page guide will show you.
Step-by step, and using real world tech brand examples, the guide shows you how to:
- Identify and set objectives that can transform your onboarding results
- Build only THE MOST effective engagement techniques and tools into your plan
- Guide, educate and empower your new users for success
- Maximise your customer activation and retention rates
Turn new trialists and users into long-term customers
Full of clear, practical advice, plus real examples from leading tech brands, this onboarding guide will help you sense-check your existing programme and create an even more effective and profitable approach.
Take a look at just some of the practical tools, tips and techniques this tech marketer's manual includes:
- How to identify your most effective onboarding KPIs
- The 4 questions you MUST HAVE clear answers to, before you start your planning
- The 6 fundamental elements of a successful customer onboarding experience
- An example customer success roadmap
- How to use red-flagging to dramatically reduce your new customer churn
- The 4 under-used but crucial secrets to tech onboarding success
- An onboarding journey template to make your planning quicker and easier
- How onboarding gamification can change the game
- Six 'must-do' customer support best practices you should never overlook
- The 7 channels that every effective onboarding plan should cover
- How the most successful tech brands have built advocacy enablement into their onboarding
- 16 illustrative examples of how leading tech brands are keeping new customers
Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
“Customer service shouldn’t just be a department, it should be the entire company.”
InTech is the biggest and single most influential B2B tech marketers’ event of its kind in the UK. We’re bringing together tech marketing and business leaders from brands who are daring to be different, challenging convention and disrupting themselves and their markets.