There are a variety of ways you can contribute to B2B Marketing. Please see below for the main editorial contacts.
To contribute a feature idea or comment for a feature or a blog, email deputy editor Paul Snell. If this is of relevance, it will be forwarded to the appropriate writer and an interview will be arranged. Upcoming topics are below - if you or a client have insight that you think we could use, do get in touch!
- The art of storytelling in B2B: Four content marketers reveal all.
- The habits of synergistic marketing teams
- Seven signs your team is not happy and needs a motivation injection
- Five reasons not to miss this year's B2B Marketing Awards
- Five tips for marketers wanting to set up a women's network (and four reasons why it's so important)
- Seven marketers reveal their favourite apps
- Three ways to avoid email overload
- How agencies are turning into martech providers
- #DearB2B (monthly)
- Setting up marketing in a startup
- Five examples of excellent ABM campaigns
- Interviewing tips for marketers: Which questions elicit the most interesting responses and what tasks test ability in the most insightful way?
- Creative of the quarter: We curate the very best of the past three month's creative work and explore why it works so well
If you have a suggestion of a hot topic you’d like to see covered in one of our downloadable guides, please contact deputy editor Paul Snell with your idea. Upcoming topics include:
- Great examples of emotional B2B marketing.
- What's in a B2B marketer's ABM tech stack.
- Great examples of virtual reality and augmented reality in B2B marketing.
If you have a case study you’d like to share please get in touch with our digital content manager Alex Clarke. Please bear in mind that we’re only interested in case studies that demonstrate impressive tangible results and clearly show how these results have been achieved. We’ll also need high-resolution images and/or video to bring the campaign in question to life!
We host a variety of opinion pieces on our site, covering a broad range of topics. However, to meet our editorial standards, all content must be exclusive to B2B Marketing, of extremely high quality, and deliver original thought leadership insight that is firmly rooted in the B2B marketing space. Please fill out a become a blogger form to get started.