There are a variety of ways you can contribute to B2B Marketing. Please see below for the main editorial contacts.
To contribute a feature idea or comment for a feature or a blog, email B2B Marketing's senior editor Jess Pike. If this is of relevance, it will be forwarded to the appropriate writer and an interview will be arranged. March's topics are below - if you or a client have insight that you think we could use, do get in touch!
Features for April 2017
- Going beyond NPS: Three marketers argue for and against the net promoter score (and offer up their own alternatives).
- The art of storytelling in B2B: Four content marketers reveal all.
- How to reap the benefits of comprehensive search marketing.
- How to transition from do-er to manager: The secrets to great leadership in B2B.
Blogs for April 2017
- Three marketers reveal how predictive analytics dramatically boosted campaign results.
- Five B2B brands share their martech stacks.
- Five great examples of upselling and cross-selling in B2B.
- Six things you have to know about Agile marketing before you get started.
- Three B2B brands who've nailed customer advocacy - and what you can learn from them.
- We love this brand's tone of voice because…
- Straight from the CMO's mouth: How to concentrate on the things that matter.
If you have a suggestion of a hot topic you’d like to see covered in one of our downloadable guides, please contact deputy editor Paul Snell with your idea. Upcoming topics include:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Social selling
- Increasing the value of your brand.
If you have a case study you’d like to share please get in touch with our digital content manager Alex Clarke. Please bear in mind that we’re only interested in case studies that demonstrate impressive tangible results and clearly show how these results have been achieved. We’ll also need high-resolution images and/or video to bring the campaign in question to life!
We host a variety of opinion pieces on our site, covering a broad range of topics. However, to meet our editorial standards, all content must be exclusive to B2B Marketing, of extremely high quality, and deliver original thought leadership insight that is firmly rooted in the B2B marketing space. Please fill out a become a blogger form to get started.