There are a variety of ways you can contribute to B2B Marketing. Please see below for the main editorial contacts.
To contribute a feature idea or comment for a feature or a blog, email B2B Marketing's senior editor Jess Pike. If this is of relevance, it will be forwarded to the appropriate writer and an interview will be arranged. March's topics are below - if you or a client have insight that you think we could use, do get in touch!
Features for March 2017
- The marketer's guide to public speaking: How to capture and retain audience attention.
- Managing teams in disparate place: We speak to senior marketers managing global teams to find out how to work across different time zones and languages.
Blogs for March 2017
- 3 marketers reveal how predictive analytics dramatically boosted campaign results.
- 7 ways to boost your team's productivity.
- 3 examples of B2B brands smashing down internal silos.
If you have a suggestion of a hot topic you’d like to see covered in one of our downloadable guides, please contact deputy editor Paul Snell with your idea. Upcoming topics include:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Social selling
- Increasing the value of your brand.
If you have a case study you’d like to share please get in touch with our digital content manager Alex Clarke. Please bear in mind that we’re only interested in case studies that demonstrate impressive tangible results and clearly show how these results have been achieved. We’ll also need high-resolution images and/or video to bring the campaign in question to life!
We host a variety of opinion pieces on our site, covering a broad range of topics. However, to meet our editorial standards, all content must be exclusive to B2B Marketing, of extremely high quality, and deliver original thought leadership insight that is firmly rooted in the B2B marketing space. Please fill out a become a blogger form to get started.