There are a variety of ways you can contribute to B2B Marketing. Please see below for the main editorial contacts.
- For press releases/news submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For magazine content enquiries: email@example.com
- For bespoke partner content: firstname.lastname@example.org
(To submit a blog, please see below)
Due to their volume, we will not be able to respond to all requests. However, we will contact those who submitted relevant proposals.
What makes us want to talk to you?
You aren’t pushing your own products and services (that’s a big no, no for us!).
You can provide informed opinions that our readers will learn from.
You are willing to share honest, warts and all experiences and what you learned from them.
Your story or experience is unusual, innovative or captivating.
You’re a dedicated B2B marketing buff (we don’t do generic!).
- Running a pilot ABM scheme
- How to onboard sales on ABM journey
- Case studies: ABM success stories.
- Brand building for talent attraction
- Managing the millennials
- How to build marketing productivity and performance
- Understanding your stakeholders
- Adjusting your marketing to a new CEO.
- A guide to webinars
- A tech guide to demand generation
- The marketing automation guide.
Marketing to SMEs
- The importance of brand for SMEs
- Building SME advocates
- How to retain SME customers.
- Preparing for the customer experience revolution in financial services
- The importance of brand when marketing in professional services
- ABM for the tech sector.
Our range of highly respected B2B marketing guides will be extended this year to include the topics below (plus many others!). New to 2018 we’re also offering the opportunity to sponsor these guides and provide your own comments on your chosen topics. For more information, please contact: email@example.com
- B2B Marketing Salary Survey 2018
- What should the marketing tech stack look like?
- Marketing automation
- The future of demand generation
- Emotional marketing in B2B
- Content marketing best practice
- The CX tech stack.
If you would like to publish an article on our external blogging portal, please submit your request through the become a blogger form.
Only those who can promise extremely high quality, original thought leadership that is firmly rooted in the B2B marketing space need apply!
In particular, we are looking for content that covers:
- Marketing to small businesses
- Customer experience
- Marketing technology.
Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we can only respond to those who are successful in their application.