There are a variety of ways you can contribute to B2B Marketing. Please see below for the main editorial contacts.
- For press releases/news submissions: email@example.com
- For bespoke partner content: firstname.lastname@example.org
(To submit a blog, please see below)
Please note: We do not sell editorial space. Please contact Mitch Hole for partner content opportunities.
Due to their volume, we will not be able to respond to all requests. However, we will contact those who submitted relevant proposals.
What makes us want to talk to you?
You aren’t pushing your own products and services (that’s a big no, no for us!).
You can provide informed opinions that our readers will learn from.
You are willing to share honest, warts and all experiences and what you learned from them.
Your story or experience is unusual, innovative or captivating.
You’re a dedicated B2B marketing buff (we don’t do generic!).
Among the topics and issues we will be covering are:
- Advice and case studies on leading large-scale change programmes, especially digital transformation.
Diversity in marketing
- We understand the need to target buyers by their personas and types but do our own companies' cultures and workforces reflect public diversity? This article examines the need for a diverse approach from the team through to their B2B marketing campaignsand pitches.
- Exemplar case studies and advice on how to map, improve and monitor the customer experience.
Account-based marketing (ABM)
- ABM: The sales and marketing perspectives (Double interview – one marketer and one of their sales reps. This will discuss the difference in opinions, blockers and how to overcome them).
- A customer case study: What it feels like to be on the receiving end of an ABM campaign.
- The anatomy of an ABM campaign: A step-by-step example of an ABM campaign and its results.
- The mindset for success: How to assess your cultural fit for ABM.
- ABM on a budget: Advice and examples of adopting ABM with little to nothing in the kitty.
- Turning your business-as-usual into ABM: How to inject an ABM ethos into your day job (without diverting resource).
- Implementing ABM: The agency’s perspective (and how to inspire your clients into adopting an ABM approach)
- Mapping your marketing plan to a new CEO.
- Finding the right leadership style (Honing your EQ, collaboration, language, etc).
- How to speed up digital transformation.
- The CMOs role in building a customer-centric business.
Our range of highly respected B2B marketing guides will be extended this year to include the topics below (plus many others!). We also offer the opportunity to sponsor these guides and provide your own comments on your chosen topics. For more information, please contact: email@example.com
- Becoming the voice of the customer
- B2B Marketing Salary Survey
- B2B Marketing Agencies Benchmarking Report.
If you would like to publish an article on our external blogging portal, please submit your request through the become a blogger form.
Only those who can promise extremely high quality, original thought leadership that is firmly rooted in the B2B marketing space need apply!
In particular, we are looking for content that covers:
- Content marketing
- Customer experience
- Marketing technology.
Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we can only respond to those who are successful in their application.