How to build an integrated B2B growth strategy
Demand generation has been eclipsed by the meteoric rise of ABM over the past five years – but despite the hype it remains the dominant go-to-market strategy for most B2B organisations.
But how do marketers optimise their demand generation, make it fit for a new generation of customers, and enable it to co-exist and complement account-based marketing?
What are the obstacles to this two-stream approach, and how do marketers overcome them? That’s what we’ll be discussing in this exclusive roundtable, in association with Integrate.
By attending this roundtable, you’ll learn:
- How to ensure you have the right data to build a demand generation programme fit for today’s buyers
- How to maximise the cohesiveness effectiveness of omni-channel demand generation marketing
- How to optimise personalised buyer experiences to drive better customer engagement
- How to ensure you have the right go-to-market strategy for your complete customer audience.
- How ‘intelligent demand’ could help take your demand generation to the next level