How can tech marketers cut through the noise?
In this era of disruption and uncertainty, tech brands are having to fight harder for the attention of budgets holders and decision makers in an increasingly noisy digital space.
With audiences being bombarded online with content and adverts, how do marketers make sure their messages are seen, heard and engaged with? How do you balance tried-and-tested methodologies with cutting-edge techniques and thinking to find the right blend for your marketing?
That’s the focus of our upcoming roundtable, run in association with Kingpin, where we’ll examine how marketers are using content, personalisation, data and automation to develop meaningful experiences and customer engagement.
In this roundtable, we’ll discuss:
- How has 12 months of rapid evolution impacted how we think about tech marketing?
- Is greater sales and marketing alignment through ABM an inevitable approach?
- How do you get the best out of automation to deliver the right messages?
- How do create genuine creative standout and emotional engagement through digital channels?
- What strategies are tech marketers relying on to deliver success in the next 12 months?