How to turn your first ABM steps into strides
Planning to embark on ABM, but not sure where and how to start?
Already running an ABM pilot that’s hitting roadblocks or stalling?
Looking to scale up your current programme and accelerate your results?
Getting ABM right means putting together a specific set of building blocks. But building blocks can turn quickly into stumbling blocks.
So we’ve assembled a world-class team of highly experienced ABM experts to design and deliver the B2B Marketing ABM Head-Start programme.
A unique mix of diagnostics, training, peer-to-peer learning, and advisory support
Designed specifically to be self-enabling, the B2B Marketing ABM Head-Start programme is based on 5 core elements, including:
- Face to face ABM business-readiness, assessment and diagnostics
- Tailored in-company ABM training for up to 15 team members
- Practical support materials, templates, tools and case studies
- Roundtable meetings
- Monthly catch-up calls and end of programme review
What our ABM Head-Start programme will do for your business
This tailored team-enablement programme is all about empowering you to take the first steps, then strides, to delivering ABM success.
“Partnering with B2B Marketing has delivered real and growing expertise, energy and confidence within the team. They've become braver, bolder, better marketers.”
Catherine Howard. UK&I Marketing Director. Atos.
Working closely with a dedicated adviser and team trainer, you and your team will learn:
- Your state of readiness for undertaking ABM
- Where your process, tech and skills gaps are
- The steps you need to take to clear these hurdles
- What ABM best practice looks like
- How to build a killer ABM plan for your business
Together, these elements will empower you to anticipate the ABM challenges and hurdles you’ll face, and ensure you’re pre-armed with practical tools and approaches to smash them.
Here’s how the programme works:
Step 1. ABM health check, diagnostics and follow-up meeting identify your business’ state of readiness for ABM, and your specific training needs
Step 2. Two days of tailored in-company team training arms you with the insight you need to become ABM-ready
Step 3. A complete hub of support materials give you the know-how you need to put your killer ABM plan in place
Step 4. Roundtable meetings with fellow senior marketers, enable you to share ABM challenges, experiences, solutions and inspiration
Step 5. Monthly catch-up calls with your dedicated B2B Marketing adviser keep you programme-focused and on track
Step 6. An end of programme review helps you establish the progress you’ve made and ensures you’re confident about your next steps.
Our market-leading training credentials
Partnering with B2B Marketing connects you with an unrivalled team of B2B-dedicated, industry-expert trainers, advisers and thought leaders.
We’ve delivered bespoke, in-company B2B training to top brands, from Dell and Sky to Atos, PwC and Nisbets.
And we’ve taken over 50 brands through ABM training, from Thomson Reuters and Deloitte to 3M and Telefonica.
What makes our ABM enablement programme the right choice for you?
- It’s entirely bespoke - the in-company ABM training is based around the specific needs of your team and business
- It’s team focused - up to 15 team members can join
- It’s hands-on - you’ll have your own dedicated, expert adviser for ongoing support
- It’s empowering – putting the right ABM skills and competencies inside your team so you’re not reliant on third parties