INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
Central London Based Offices / Flexible working
£27k-£30k Basic Salary + uncapped commission (£40k OTE)
Are you self-motivated, pro-active and driven with excellent communication skills? Would you thrive within a dynamic, collaborative, performance environment?
If so, a sales career at B2B Marketing is the perfect way for your hard work and talent to be recognised and rewarded.
A bit about us:
B2B Marketing is an award winning, market leading, progressive company going through an exciting period of growth. We pride ourselves on our friendly, vibrant workplace, the opportunities for development we offer our team and the unparalleled rewards they enjoy.
Established in 2004, B2B Marketing is the leading global resource for B2B Marketers. A trusted brand reaching more than 1 million marketers worldwide who turn to us for the insight, expertise, community intelligence and practical resources to enhance their marketing capabilities and maximise business performance. Our portfolio includes renowned events, online membership, awards, conferences, webinars, podcasts and training courses.
Reporting to the Senior Inside Sales lead the Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for driving revenue across our established and well-respected exhibitions, awards, and training courses.
Working closely with the sales and conference production team you will develop a thorough understanding of the events program and will be given the autonomy to build and develop new and existing client relationships. You will be selling to a qualified list of prospective event attendees through a combination of phone, email, and video calls.
- Maximise delegate sales revenue through consultative, value-led sales techniques
- Build long term client relationships by understanding client challenges and showing how attendance at B2B Marketing’s events will deliver the best results for their business
- Develop a good understanding of these key events and demonstrate their value to clients
- Manage time to maximise daily call rate and achieve KPIs set by management
- Ensure all leads move through the pipeline as efficiently and quickly as possible to maximise revenue generated
- Capture all relevant customer data and ensure sales records are kept up to date and accurate at all times
- Monitor pipeline and revenue progress ensuring accurate reporting to leadership
- Achieve and exceed monthly and overall individual revenue targets
- Support delegates through the registration process to ensure a positive, seamless customer experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales with proven ability to deliver revenue targets
- Sales experience within delegate sales is ideal, however not essential. More important is a passion for selling and desire to grow as a salesperson
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident personality
- Ability to communicate articulately and enthusiastically on the telephone with clients
- A motivated and focused self-starter, who can work independently and manage time effectively
- Organised, with attention to detail, to ensure all written client communication is accurate and timely and all records are updated correctly
- Ambitious to succeed, target driven and money motivated
- The resilience to carry on when faced with knock backs and the versatility to try different approaches
- Hungry to learn and take advantage of the support and training available to help you meet your objectives and professional development goals
- Competitive Salary (uncapped commission scheme)
- Generous holiday scheme
- Regular incentives (including away days, extra holiday for hitting target)
- Regular team socials and charity events
- Flexible working
- Access to market leading technology (Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ORTTO)
If you are excited by this opportunity, please send your CV with a covering letter to Jennie Barrick outlining what appeals to you about the Inside Sales Executive position and what you could bring to the role.