Marketing Automation Training
During this one-day course, you will learn how to maximise the results of your Marketing Automation programme and technology.
Regardless of where you are on this journey, this course will offer lots of useful hints and tips as well as best-practice exemplars of how to make MA work hard for your business.
The key focus areas of the day will be:
- How to crack marketing automation delivering increased customer engagement success rate
- Learn how to use marketing automation for customer retention and win back, not just new sales.
- How to improve the deployment and integration of MA to work throughout the buyer’s journey
- Reviewing your current systems and approach, to ensure you have the right one(s) to deliver your objectives
- Boost your sales and marketing team workflow and effectiveness; to demonstrate genuine business success
This course will be led by a seasoned B2B Marketer who has worked throughout the lifespan of marketing automation. Starting back in the 1990 with email marketing, Steve has worked with dozens of marketing teams over the years, helping plan and deploy campaigns that make the most of this powerful technology. He was voted 2017 educator of the year.
As well as a host of quick wins, this course will help you plan for your ongoing strategy for automated communications – to help future proof the changes in your buyers behaviours alongside ecommerce marketing automation and wider digital trends .
Case study examples
We will review case studies from a range of b2b organisations – focus on campaigns programmes that have been award-winners. Brands such as:
This one day interactive course will cover the following:
Why you need to ensure you have a balance of top-quality content, data and process to see success.
What the common mistakes or pitfalls are and how to avoid them
How to create automation workflows that will help aid retention and up-sell as well as lead generation
What to look for in terms of a new supplier or technology in this space
Click here to turn this one day B2B marketing technology conference training into 2 days of martech insight and in-depth understanding with a 2 day Get Stacked pass.
If you would like to attend but require an invoice please contact email@example.com