Marketing Automation Training
During this one-day course, you will learn how to maximise the results of your current Marketing Automation (MA) programme and technology.
Did you know only 23% of B2B marketers are fully satisfied with their marketing automation? (The Martech Audit: How's your tech stacking up?)
Are you only using your MA for email and need to understand the best ways to deploy MA across your marketing activity and programmes?
Are you unsure how to develop your trigger based campaigns across multiple channels and stakeholders?
Do you need to know more than just the basics and set out a roadmap for how to maximise the potential of MA for key areas such as retention, ABM, events marketing and lead generation & nurturing?
Are you struggling with developing your MA platform and need practical help on how to make the most of your technology?
This one day interactive course will cover the following:
Why you need to ensure you have a balance of top-quality content, data and process to see success.
What the common mistakes or pitfalls are and how to avoid them
How to create automation workflows that will help aid retention and up-sell as well as lead generation
What you need to move beyond just email marketing
Where other b2b organisations are winning with MA and how to learn from these examples
The key focus areas of the day will be:
- How to crack marketing automation delivering increased customer engagement success rate
- Learn how to use marketing automation for customer retention and win back, not just new sales.
- How to improve the deployment and integration of MA to work throughout the buyer’s journey
- Reviewing your current systems and approach, to ensure you have the right one(s) to deliver your objectives
- Boost your sales and marketing team workflow and effectiveness; to demonstrate genuine business success
This course will be led by a seasoned B2B Marketer who has worked throughout the lifespan of marketing automation. Starting back in the 1990 with email marketing, Steve has worked with dozens of marketing teams over the years, helping plan and deploy campaigns that make the most of this powerful technology. He was voted 2017 educator of the year.
As well as a host of quick wins, this course will help you plan for your ongoing strategy for automated communications – to help future proof the changes in your buyers behaviours alongside ecommerce marketing automation and wider digital trends .
Case study examples
We will review case studies from a range of b2b organisations – focus on campaigns programmes that have been award-winners. Brands such as:
Who should attend?
Many b2b organisations are at different stages with their use of marketing automation, but this course is ideal for those who:
- Need to understand and assess MA as a potential part of your MarTech stack
- Are looking at vendor selection for MA or email marketing automation
- Need to make the most of their current MA system
- Manage teams or agencies who run MA for your business
- Need practical tips and ideas from other B2B brands
- Looking for reassurance about your current approach to MA
If you would like to attend but require an invoice please contact email@example.com
Steve is a multi-award-winning B2B marketer and tutor who has worked in digital marketing since 1997. He has worked client-side, helped grow a leading email service provider, consulted to numerous clients on digital strategy, and latterly helped build one of the most respected and awarded B2B marketing agencies in the UK.
His passionate and insightful approach has gained him numerous industry awards. In recent years his work has seen wins at the B2B Marketing awards (seven times) Database Marketing awards (twice), New Media Age awards, Revolution Digital Marketing awards, CRN awards, IDM Marketing awards, Royal Television Society awards, Professional Publishers Associations awards and the DMA awards.
He has worked on digital marketing and strategy with many global brands including Motorola, Cisco, ADP, Zebra, Sophos and Oracle.
He is a fellow of the IDM, associate lecturer at various universities and management schools and is a Business Superbrands judge since 2010. You can follow him on Twitter @skemmo